Ayurveda is Known as the Science of Self-healing. Ayurveda Places a great emphasis on Nutrition as a way of creating optimum health. This ancient science of self-healing asserts that 60% of all illnesses can be safely controlled by adjusting diet and eating habits. Learn a new way of eating using guidelines from this ancient science. Improve your health, and vitality by understanding and applying Ayurveda Principals.
Paradise Yoga Center
January 15, 2014
Ayurvedarejuvenation.com or call 530-370-7434
- Ayurveda understanding of 7 layers of tissues (dhatus), that require absorption from nutrition intake.
- How to improve assimilation of nutrition by improving appetite, digestion and elimination.
- Daily 6 Tastes that are needed to bring balance.
- Spices, to use in foods to improve nutrition absorption, and digestion.
- How to make maslas (spice mixtures to add to foods). that aid in brining 6 tastes into diet.
- Understand digestion (agni), signs of imbalance and ways to improve
- Yoga asanas and breathing exercises (Pranayama) to improve digestion.
- Qualities of food choices that improve mental clarity, immune system and vitality.
About Jennifer Andrews
Jennifer Andrews Specializes in the ancient Vedic Healing Science of Ayurveda. She has a back ground in Nutrition receiving both a Bachelors of Science from the University of Nevada, Reno and Masters of Nutrition Ed. From the University of Cincinnati. Jennifer has practiced Sivananda Yoga for over 30 years and is an Advanced Sivananda Yoga Instructor. Merging the knowledge of nutrition, into the ancient sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga she has studied Ayurveda and has received certification from the Institute of Vedic Studies, Santa Fe, New Mexico, and the California college of Ayurveda, Grass Valley, Ca. Jennifer is the owner of Ambika’s Ayurveda, Chico, Ca., which specializes in Ayurveda oils, products and rejuvenation treatments.